There are two parts to the process of printing the petition. First you will need Adobe Reader 9.0.
Part 1) Download and print the petition instructions. IMPORTANT-Read the petition instructions first.
Part 2) Download and print the petition– the petition instructions (from part 1) explains important printing guidelines.
Part 3) Follow the directions for obtaining signatures. a) registered voter b) one sheet for each county c) complete signature section front and back, by circulator (person collecting signatures) before mailing back to: PassOurBudget.com. P.O. Box 2762 Livermore, CA 94551
4) Register to vote: Go to: http://www.sos.ca.gov/nvrc/fedform/ fill out the form, sign it and mail it.
You can contact me using the form below:
[contact-form 1 "Contact form 1"]
My Thoughts About Firing The Legislature & Governor
· The Act “Pass Our Budget” will fire the Legislature and Governor if the state budget is not passed on time.
As of July 1st, 2009 there is not a balanced State budget. How long can this continue?
· The Legislature has demonstrated to us voters that the state can continue to “operate” without a Legislature for three months. How? The answer: when the legislature did not pass a budget for the months of July, August and September 2008, and people suffered because of it.
· Most Voters of California would be fired for not doing their job. Why not the Legislature? The answer: they are not under any real threat to lose their jobs.
· For 50 years, California had a budget. Why has passing a budget on time become a problem? The answer: the Legislature is not accountable for its failure to pass a budget on time.
· Realistically, I do not think the Legislature would fail to pass a budget on time if its members know they would be fired.
· However, if the Legislature did not pass a budget on time, knowing that they would be fired, is that the group of adults you want running the State of California? The answer for me: I do not want them running the state!
Read the LA Times: